Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

FIRST POST (on BLOGGER).

Oh wow. First post (on Blogger).

The last time I've ever done a "first post" was about a year and eight months ago, back in my "home" blog-hosting site, WordPress. I decided to leave WordPress because I was starting to crave more freedom in my writing. WordPress was great back when I was just starting to "find myself" in blog-writing, but now that I want to do more, the restrictions of my previous hosting site were starting to take their toll. I felt nearly-cramped in a "creative sense".. and so I switched. WordPress will always be "home", but it's about time that I flew out of the nest.

It kind of makes me feel bad, because over the last few months, I've been getting more views than I ever thought I would, but I try not to feel bad about losing my traffic, it's not like this is a job for me after all. Whatever I lost, I can get back, I keep telling myself. I'm still in the process of importing my previous posts from my old blog, over to this one, and it's taking so long, but oh well, if they don't come through at all, it's going to be okay. I'll just make new ones!:)

Okay, let me introduce myself (on Blogger).

Hi, I'm Corine. I'm Asian.
Errr.. That's it?

Oh wait, this is what I look like!

--thank God for filters!

I'm pretty much the New Girl (on Blogger). Honestly, I don't even know if my address is www.corinemagenta.blogspot.com, or corinemagenta.blogger.com --Well, I'll figure it out soon enough. I'll probably just concentrate first on importing my old blogs. :)

I'm really big on community, so please please please, let's have wonderful conversations about make-up, food, and millennialism (ooohhh, I'm an early-90s baby, by the way!). I'm also a university student in the Allied Health field, so if you're up to chat about school stuff, I'm up for that too! I'm just about getting ready to install a chatbox on my blog sidebar, so feel free to leave me messages here and there.

I'm so happy to be here. On Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik